DOSING AND CAPPING
Cm3 Engineering’s monoblocks are rotary machines with a star handling system that are highly performing on small spaces, suitable for production processes where format changes are not often required.
Rotary machines can be provided with all available devices:
- STEAM AND/OR AIR BLOWER
- AIR FILTRATION AND PURIFICATION UNIT
- ADDITIONAL DOSING UNITS (up to 6)
- ADDITIONAL CAPPING UNITS (up to 3)
- PICK & PLACE PRE-CAPPING
- VIBRATING CHANNEL CAP LOADER (for plastic caps)
- VACUUM CAPPING MACHINE (up to 2 units)
- UNCAPPED UNITS RECOGNITION DEVICE
- INDUCTION CAPPING MACHINE
- PRESSURE CAPPING MACHINE
- PRESSURE CAP DISPENSER
- BELT WASHING BRUSHES
- SCREW CAPPING MACHINES
- LABELLING MACHINE
Cm3 Engineering’s rotary machines use highly efficient cc motors and allow to significantly reduce the power consumption (up to 70%)
Our rotary machines are divided into 2 categories:
- LIQUID LINES
- POWDER AND GRANULAR PRODUCTS LINES
Dense, semi-dense and liquid products (marmalade, cream, souces, yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, oil, shampoos etc..). Products containing food pieces up to 20 mm in size can be dispensed.
Powder and granular products:
Flour, sugar, cocoa, food supplements. All powder and granular products with sizes up to 10 mm can be dosed.
To dose powder products, a specific dust aspiration and recovery kit is provided.