Food industry filling and capping line with heat sealing
Versatile line for the production of food products with additional provision for suspended parts.
The dosing monoblock is purpose-built and designed with the insertion of a heat-sealing head, separated from the capping monoblock to allow manual cap loading by the operator.
The electrical panel including an operator interface touch screen panel allows the machine operation to be regulated and individual processing recipes to be set according to the foreseen formats.
All parts in contact with the product are made of 316L stainless steel and FDA-certified plastic material.
The line is equipped with:
– Volumetric dosing machine with a dosing range from 30 ml to 5,000 ml including a nominal 30 litre conical hopper
– Sealing station with sealing head, timed and electronically thermoregulated
– Descending capping head suitable for the type of cap to be processed
The construction of the modular line allows its integration within the production plant with other modules already envisaged and in the future integration with further components such as
– Linear labeller with 1-2-3 heads
– Marker for printing expiry lot
– Automatic cap loading
– Pick station for automatic cap positioning
– Washing tunnel
– Rotary tables for product loading and unloading
Product: food grade even with suspended parts
Output: 700 pcs/h depending on the speed at which the operator loads the caps. The line can be upgraded with additional dosing machine and automatic cap loading and can reach 2,000 pcs/h on 500 ml format.
Packaging: glass jar, plastic, pet
Dose size: from 30 ml. to 5,000 ml.
Machine set up with 4.0 interconnection optionally possibility to supply the relevant management software
Looking for a customised solution?
We have it!
CM3 Engineering is committed to providing customised solutions that fully meet the needs