DOSING, LABELLING AND CAPPING COMPLETE LINES
DOSING, LABELLING AND CAPPING PLANTS
CM3 Engineering’s complete lines for dosing, labelling and capping, suitable for any type of product, are designed and manufactured with a modular system that allows the maximum flexibility as well as the possibility to insert all available modules at any time:
- STEAM AND/OR AIR BLOWER
- AIR FILTRATION AND PURIFICATION UNIT
- ADDITIONAL DOSING UNITS (up to 6)
- ADDITIONAL CAPPING UNITS (up to 3)
- PICK & PLACE PRE-CAPPING
- VIBRATING CHANNEL CAP LOADER (for plastic caps)
- VACUUM CAPPING MACHINE (up to 2 units)
- UNCAPPED UNITS RECOGNITION DEVICE
- INDUCTION CAPPING MACHINE
- PRESSURE CAPPING MACHINE
- PRESSURE CAP DISPENSER
- BELT WASHING BRUSHES
- SCREW CAPPING MACHINE
- LABELLING MACHINE
The modular system allows the customer to increase the production capacity according to the needs, which can vary over time, without initially incurring high costs.
Highly efficient cc motors used by CM3 Engineering allow to significantly reduce the power consumption (up to 70%)
CM3 Engineering’s complete lines are divided into 2 product segments:
- COMPLETE LINES FOR LIQUID PRODUCTS
- COMPLETE LINES FOR POWDER AND GRANULAR PRODUCTS
Dense, semi-dense and liquid products (marmalade, cream, souces, yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, oil, shampoos etc..). Products containing food pieces up to 20 mm in size can be dispensed.
Powder and granular products:
Flour, sugar, cocoa, food supplements. All powder and granular products with sizes up to 10 mm can be dosed.
To dose powder products, a specific dust aspiration and recovery kit is provided.