Tabletop liquid filling machines
Volumetric dosing machines manufactured by Cm3 Engineering are highly accurate, reliable and easy to use for packing products of different densities in any type of container. Dosing pumps provide:
All parts in contact with the product are made of Aisi 316 stainless steel. This means they are suitable for the food and beverage industry, both for dense and liquid products as well as for the chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
VAST ASSORTMENT OF CONTROLS
Possibility to check the pressure, delivery speed, suction speed and possibility to work either in manual or automatic mode.
Our dosing machines can be customized according to the product temperature and viscosity.
- TABLETOP DOSING MACHINES
- HEATING UNITS
- MIXING UNITS
- PRESSING UNITS
Each tabletop dosing machine can be adjusted according to the specific needs of the user.
According to the product density, different valves are available in order to adapt each machine to the specific requirements of the product:
– valves for liquid or semi-dense products
– rotating valves for dense products
– 2-way anti-drop valves
All our valves are completely and easily removable thanks to tri-clamp coupling. Moreover, they are easily interchangeable and easy to clean. This allows using the same machine for products of different viscosity.
They permit to fill any kind of container with liquid and semi-dense products and they are particularly suitable for filling oil as well as chemical or food products in plastic bottles, PET or other materials.
Two models of dosing machines are available:
– single-cylinder: an individual plunger sucks and dispenses the quantity of product selected by the operator
– double-cylinder: two dosing plungers can work simultaneously or alternately, according to the specific production needs.
Our machines are completely customizable and adjustable according to the processed product or container.
– anti-drip equipment
– specific equipment for foaming products
– specific equipment for aggressive products, hot dosing or products containing alcohol